|toilet sink without flush|
name: toilet sink without flush
status: 6th place in the www.jovoto.com competition
aim: reducing of water cinsumption
architects: Dmitry Zhuikov, Arina ageeva
3D visualizations: Arina Ageeva, Dmitry Zhuikov
The largest part of the water consumption in public buildings related to flushing of excrements. Our project proposes to decrease using of the water
and to utilize excrements in the sink with technology "supercritical fluid". The liquid CO2 is used because it is ecologically clean, non-explosive
and not expensive.
- after each using of the toilet bonnet shuts down.
- compressor pumps up the CO2 in the reaction chamber, with surface permanently heated to C30.
- when the pressure in the fluid passes 73ATM liquid turns to superfluid form, it causes dissolution of excrements at the molecular level, as
a result there is released water and lees left.
- after reaction, CO2 pumps back to CO2 tank, and lees goes to lees tank, water is pumping out, and can be used as technical water.
- after filling up the lees tank will change, contents of tank can be used as fertilizers or dry fuel.
- seat of the toilet is revolved and cleaned with help of nozzles and brushes located on the lever of the bonnet after each using.
- reaction chamber is also cleaned automatically after using of toilelet.