|reasonable price house|
name: reasonable price house
function: a single-family house
program: 140 sq.m.
architect: Dmitry Zhuikov
3D rendering: Dmitry Zhuikov
the aim of the project:
The projects aims at creating a single-family house which could become a nice alternative for those who are thinking of buying
an apartment (90-140 sq m), a small private house or a secondary-market house.
the philosophy of the project:
In terms of volume and layout, our design solutions in this project are supposed to strike a reasonable balance between the
price and the quality. This was made possible due to a number of decisions:
- rejecting expensive and complicated construction technologies;
- using innovative construction technology “monopor” (cast-in-situ porous concrete);
- reducing the number of premises to comfortable minimum;
- energy-saving technologies;
- reinvesting the saved money into comfort technologies.